Rush Heritage Society
The Rush Heritage Society was established in 1994 to recognize special friends who have demonstrated their commitment to advancing health care by remembering Rush in their estate plans. Members of the society include dedicated trustees, alumni, faculty, medical and nursing staff, volunteers, grateful patients, families, and other benefactors. They share a common vision and a strong bond of philanthropy that will ensure continued excellence in patient care, research, and medical education at Rush for generations come.
How to join
The following types of commitments, confirmed in writing, qualify you for membership in the Rush Heritage Society:
- A bequest in your will or revocable trust
- A life-income gift that names Rush as a beneficiary, such as a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust
- A charitable lead trust
- Designating Rush as a beneficiary in a life insurance policy or retirement plan, such as an IRA, 401(k), or 403(b)
If you have already included Rush in your estate plans, we hope you will let us know by filling out the confidential member profile form. If you have not yet included Rush in your plans and you would like to explore the best options for you and your family, do not hesitate to contact us. Philanthropy staff members are available to work with you and your advisors to develop a personally rewarding charitable gift that will help advance the Medical Center’s mission.
“What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” — Pericles
We invite you to join this group of committed philanthropists and enjoy the rewards of membership in the Rush Heritage Society:
- Leave a legacy to a cause you care about
- Learn more about Rush and its people and programs through invitations to special events
- Receive recognition in our annual honor roll (donor report)
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.