Nongrantor Lead Trust
How It Works
- Create trust agreement stating terms of the trust (usually for a term of years) and transfer cash or other property to trustee
- Trustee invests and manages trust assets and makes annual payments to Rush
- Remainder transferred to your heirs
- Annual gift to Rush
- Future gift to heirs at fraction of property's value for transfer-tax purposes
- Professional management of assets during term of trust
- No charitable income-tax deduction, but donor not taxed on annual income of the trust
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
Rush University Medical Center
Rush Copley Foundation
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.