Ways to Give

Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards

Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards Diagram. Description of image is listed below.

How It Works

  1. You transfer cash to RUSH—via a check through the mail or online by debit or credit card
  2. RUSH can put your gift to immediate use or add it to an endowed fund if you so specify
  3. You receive a charitable deduction


  • Your gift is made simply and quickly
  • You receive a federal income-tax deduction
  • You provide immediate support for RUSH

More Information

Contact Us

RUSH Office of Gift Planning
(312) 942-6830
Federal Tax ID Number: 36-3093877



© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.